🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback - how long can a client leave it?
Page options
jeremiah-brown
Community Member

Feedback - how long can a client leave it?

As the title states - how long does a client have to leave feedback after a contract is closed?  I know they can edit it for some period of time afterwards.  What about leaving it if they never left a review at the close of the contract?

I have a prior client that like to come and go, never provides a heads up before disappearing for weeks on end, and expects me to suddenly make time for the project.  The business relationship started out fine but I closed the contract and told the client they could reach out when they have more control over their time.  When I closed the contract out, I provided the client with all deliverables/files that were completed up to that point - so the client can take this to any number of other freelancers and have any additional work completed.  

The client has now reached out (which is fine) but has went right back to the non-responsiveness.

If I decide to walk away from this offer to continue work, can the client still leave feedback from the previous job? 

***Just looking for a simple answer.***  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rverang
Community Member

14 days.

After that, client can only edit the feeback if you allow them.

Source

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rverang
Community Member

14 days.

After that, client can only edit the feeback if you allow them.

Source

Perfect, thank you.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths