maheshajwani

Feedback issue, need help

Hi, 

I had an hourly contract I work on it for about 3 hours after that the job was successfully completed so I submit the work, my Client approved it end the contract and gave me the feedback so I also give feedback to my client it's been more than 40 hours I can see the feedback in my contracts history but not on my profile page and my earning is still showing as work in progress,

So my first question is when will the feedback be updated in my profile?

second when the contract is ended my earning should be in pending right?

Should I contact my client to release the payment or should I wait till the Sunday night when it will be sent to the client for review?  

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter

Mahesh,

Things get updated and refreshed on Upwork at different times.

Everything you are seeing is normal.

Don't contact your client and don't contact customer support. Just relax. Within a week, everything will be showing.

At the end of the week, your earnings will go into the Pendings column. It happens Sunday night at midnight UTC.

Really, really, please do not contact your client about the money and ask him to "release" anything. This is an hourly contract. There's nothing for him to do. Nothing he can do. You're just going to confuse people. You'll get all your money.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter

Mahesh,

Things get updated and refreshed on Upwork at different times.

Everything you are seeing is normal.

Don't contact your client and don't contact customer support. Just relax. Within a week, everything will be showing.

At the end of the week, your earnings will go into the Pendings column. It happens Sunday night at midnight UTC.

Really, really, please do not contact your client about the money and ask him to "release" anything. This is an hourly contract. There's nothing for him to do. Nothing he can do. You're just going to confuse people. You'll get all your money.

Hi Preston,

Thank you for your response. I will wait for a week and then see what happens

Probably everything you're interested in seeing will happen and be visible on your Upwork site within 2 days.

My another Contract is just ended after 20 minutes I can see the feedback for it in my profile. hope the other one come up soon.

Hi Manesh,

It looks like the contract you are referring to is hourly and was started and ended this week. It means that the client won't be charged for the hours you logged until this upcoming Monday. Once the payment is processed, the contract and feedback will show in your Work History.

Congrats on successful contract and great feedback by the way! 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria,