Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feedback - it doesn´t make sense

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 29, 2012
1 of 4

Hi dear freelancers, 

can soemone tell me what the sense of those feedback is?

I mean, a, from me given feedback, will be only visible when the client has released a feedback for you, too, within 14 days. 

Does this mean that, if that client doesn´t write a feedback, that the one I wrote him, will never appear on his profile?

Thank you all in advance. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Both parties have 14 days to leave feedback, after which the feedback will become visible. This is to ensure that fair and honest feedback is given and that neither of the parties is influenced by the feedback the other party left. If your client doesn't leave you feedback, your feedback to him will still be visible and vice versa. Once both parties left a feedback, the feedback will be visible to you, even if the 14 days haven't passed yet.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 29, 2012
3 of 4

Thank you for the answer Krisztina.

So, after 14 days my feedback will be displayed in public even if the client doesn´t leave me a feedback, though. That´s ok! 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Corinne L Member Since: Jun 3, 2013
4 of 4

Hi Deborah, if you already sent your feedback, you can see if your client left a feedback for you : you just have to go to "my jobs" and when you click on the job line, you'll see the feedback from your client (but to do this  you have to already have left YOUR feedback for him ! Hope this helps

Corinne 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS