🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback not Visible
Page options
amandajerry
Community Member

Feedback not Visible

Hello!

I noticed that there are some feedbacks that do not appear on my Upwork freelancer public profile. When I'm logged in to my account, I see all feedbacks on my profile, but when I access my profile through a link I share with people, a lot of my feedbacks aren't visible (and the most important ones for that matter), which means I'm the only one that can see certain feedbacks, but the people I would want to see them, cannot.

I also noticed that all the feedbacks that do not appear are from the higher paid jobs, NONE of those appear on my public profile. The only ones there are the low paid jobs.

This isn't really good for me as potential clients need to be confident enough when I give them price quotations.

Any solution?
1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda, 

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles, and Work History and feedback available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

We apologize if you are disappointed not to see your full profile on the logged-out site. However, you can rest easy knowing that the vast majority of job invitations and job applications stem from visibility on the logged-in user site, not on the logged-out site. Therefore, your success on Upwork shouldn't be impacted by your visibility on our logged-out site.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members