🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback not showing on Profile
Page options
imranbcs
Community Member

Feedback not showing on Profile

Hello,

Client ended the contract, and left me a feedback but the feedback is not showing on my profile.

-2ndly, I want to know how many days does it normally take to get a reply on a Ticket? It's been around 3 days since I received the first & last message on a ticket relating to some money issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account, and can see that the contract started and ended in last week's billing cycle. Once the payment for this contract is processed, the contract will show on your Work History with the appropriate feedback. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
robin_hyman
Community Member

Muhammad I wrote:

Hello,

Client ended the contract, and left me a feedback but the feedback is not showing on my profile.

If you click anywhere on your profile to "edit" it and then save (you don't really need to edit) and refresh your page you should see it.  Or wait a few hours.

It's been 24 hours since the contract is ended, and been more than 12 hours since I gave mine. I know that usually it takes likes an hour or less, but this is unsual now. I also checked the job on the Client's side and the job isn't listed in his work history(or at least not showing to me).

Then he probably hasn't given you feedback yet.  

No, when I go to "View details" of the job I can see his feedback, so he has obviously given a feedback.

Muhammad I wrote:

No, when I go to "View details" of the job I can see his feedback, so he has obviously given a feedback.

OK I'm sorry I don't know then

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account, and can see that the contract started and ended in last week's billing cycle. Once the payment for this contract is processed, the contract will show on your Work History with the appropriate feedback. 

~ Avery
Upwork
imranbcs
Community Member

Thank you, and yes it makes perfect sense.

Can you kindly answer me regarding the 2nd question as well? I have an open ticket and the only message I got(which was the first msg informing me that the ticket has been initiated) was 3 days ago. Is this normal to take this long for somoene to reachout to me?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I was just about to edit my post to add that I will follow up with the team that's handling your ticket so that they can get back to you the soonest about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
imranbcs
Community Member

Thank you Avery, I am looking forward to it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths