🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback not showing on my profile
Page options
44b584fe
Community Member

Feedback not showing on my profile

Hello, 
I have 2 completed contracts (copmleted on August 31 ), but the client's feedback is not showing on my profile.
Could you please help me to solve the problem. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hasmik,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the Hourly contracts ended on Aug 31st. Please note that the contract will appear on your Upwork profile only after there is a minimum $1 earning on the contract. The logged hours on the Hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. That said, your client card will be charged today at 12 nnon UTC for the logged hours on both the Hourly contracts. Once the client's card is successfully charged, your contract will be available on your Upwork profile within 24-48 hours. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Hasmik,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the Hourly contracts ended on Aug 31st. Please note that the contract will appear on your Upwork profile only after there is a minimum $1 earning on the contract. The logged hours on the Hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. That said, your client card will be charged today at 12 nnon UTC for the logged hours on both the Hourly contracts. Once the client's card is successfully charged, your contract will be available on your Upwork profile within 24-48 hours. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you very much for your response. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members