cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feedback not showing on my profile

Anton S Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
1 of 10

A few weeks ago(Jan 9, 2019), I finished an hourly project and the clients and I have both given feedback. 

The number of my total jobs and my total hours are both added,  but the feedback and the job aren't displayed on my profile.

Best Regards

Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
2 of 10

Hi Anton,

I see you've completed a job in jan about 3 hours job and that one displayed in your profile's Work History with reviews.

Dmitriy K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 10

I have same problen.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 10

Hi Dmitriy, 

I checked your account and can see that the contract started and ended last week. Once the final payment for this contract has already been processed and paid to your account, the feedback in question will show up on your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 10

Hi.

And this doesn't happened.

So, beside question "where is my feedabck?", couple more question arises - how many other jobs wasnt showed up in a Profile Work history? Is that also affect JSS - those jobs were not taken into account during JSS calculation?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 10

Hi Dmitriy,

I just generated your profile manually, if the feedback is still not showing on your profile please share your contract ID so that I can check this further.

All of your contracts are included in your JSS calculation, it may be a glitch that your feedback is not showing on your profile but since the contract is closed and feedback is provided it is included in your calculation. Thank you.

Untitled
7 of 10

Thx, but its still not there. 

I'm not sure where should I find contract ID...

8 of 10

Maybe, this: Ref ID 219639041 ?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 10

Thank you for the follow up Dmitriy,

I've escalated your concern to our engineering team to investigate it further. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. If  you have any additional questions let me know.

Untitled
10 of 10

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS