mijoro_dev

Feedback not showing on my profile

Last week(July 9, 2018), I finished an hourly project and the clients and I have both given feedback. 

Right now, the number of my total jobs and my total hours are both added,  but why the feedback and the job aren't displayed on my profile like other jobs I've done?

Thanks for replying

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pety,

When a client is billed please allow up to 48 hours for the feedback to be listed on your profile. If the contract is still not showing on your profile after 48 hours, let us know here or contact our customer support to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski

Hi Pety,

I just checked your profile and I can see the contract you`re referring to is listed on your profile. If you`re not seeing it on your end let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's showing up now, what was the problem? Do I have to ask here anytime I finish an hourly project or what? Because when it comes to fixed-price jobs, it shows automatically after 24hours.

Hi Pety,

When a client is billed please allow up to 48 hours for the feedback to be listed on your profile. If the contract is still not showing on your profile after 48 hours, let us know here or contact our customer support to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is the client billed after the Review period(Week 2) or with the security period(Week 3)?

Thanks 

Hi Pety,

As Petra has already advised you on your previous thread Here, clients are billed every Monday for hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about this you can also check out our guide for Weekly Billing Cycle. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Smiley Happy