🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback not showing up after 24 hours
Page options
johannahauter
Community Member

Feedback not showing up after 24 hours

Hi, 

I got a good review that is not showing up on my profil even though I left the client a feedback too and it's been more than 24 hours. 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Johanna,

I checked your account, and it looks like the review is already showing on your profile. Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Unfortunately the one review I’m talking about is still not showing 😕

Hi Johanna,

Are you referring to your latest ended contract? If so, please note that the feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Actually the last ended contract is already showing up. It’s the 3 rd last ended that doesn’t. It’s not even in the “in progress” contracts. I guess I’ll wait and see what happens.
timefighter11
Community Member

Hello Johanna,

One simple thing you need to do (now or if this issue occurs in future) is just go to your profile, change a word (even comma or fullstop) and save it. Your feedback would be on your profile right away. 
Happy working !

Muhammad Zeeshan H wrote:

Hello Johanna,

One simple thing you need to do (now or if this issue occurs in future) is just go to your profile, change a word (even comma or fullstop) and save it. Your feedback would be on your profile right away. 
Happy working !

Yes. I do this every time I get a new feedback, as I'm impatient to see it. And it always works for me. I would just add that I find I need to refresh the page in my browser after editing. And you don't even need to change anything. Just go into edit mode and then save.

ETA. I just saw Aleksandar's reply. So maybe there are some circumstances this doesn't work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths