🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback not showing up on my Profile after 2...
Page options
data_divas
Community Member

Feedback not showing up on my Profile after 2 days

Hi, as my title states, my feedback is not showing up on my profile.  The contract has ended and we both left feedback, I can see it on the contract page but it never showed up on my profile and it's been several days.  I've returned to UpWork after a long absence and need to get some recent feedback.

Can a mod help?

Thanks so much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi Julie,

The feedback will show on your profile this upcoming week once the contract is completely paid. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rafsun_ug
Community Member

That same thing happened with me for two times and both were hourly based job. Usually the payment for a hourly job might need about 14 days to get in the section of pending of report. After reaching in pending section, it usually shows in the profile. But my feedback was not showing even after a month. It happened two times and both of the job was hourly based. I had to communicate with the supporter, needed to send the contact name and ID of that particular job, they solved that for two times. If you don't see the feedback after 14 days, you should talk with a supporter. And the feedback for a fixed rated job usually shows within a few hours. Cheers!

crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi Julie,

The feedback will show on your profile this upcoming week once the contract is completely paid. Thanks!

Thanks so much Mary...patiently waiting! 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths