Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on old contract - new conditions

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
1 of 4

Hi,

I have a question that hopefully somebody will know how to answer. I have a client who I am currently working for on an hourly contract. We have agreed that he will increase the rate he pays me per hour. However, on my profile instead of showing job in progress it says – no feedback given. There can’t be any feedback as the job is in progress but this is not recorded on my profile. Will this update be considered as a next contract or will the system eventually understand it is the same contract under different conditions and show – job in progress?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

The "jobs in progress" and client feedback are examples of things that are not always updated instantly. Some things like this are updated only once or twice per day. Some things we see on our profiles are updated only once per week. So you'll have to be patient.

If the client closed your contract at a lower hourly rate and started a contract at a new rate, and if he left feedback, then the feedback will show up on your profile page before too long.

Meanwhile, you may be able to see the feedback by going to your "My Jobs" section and clicking on the link for the specific closed job. Often you can find feedback there before it shows up on your profile page.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Aleksandra,

When a client increases your rate, it creates a new contract. You can check both contracts - the ended one with the lower rate and the active one with the higher rate - if you go to My Jobs > Contracts. Both you and your client can provide feedback on the ended contract.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
4 of 4

Preston and Valeria,

Thank you both for the information. I found the things you have pointed out. You have been very helpful.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS