🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback received not showing up on profi...
Page options
vebinua
Community Member

Feedback received not showing up on profile

Hey guys,

Good morning! A previous client just gave me a great feedback but it isn't showing up yet on my profile. It says: "No feedback given.", here's a  snap: https://www.screencast.com/t/7uAkcE1s

The feedback however, is showing up on my completed contract: https://www.screencast.com/t/fuUCEyxYoT

The contract ID is 21136331. The client actually is going to hire me again so I've requested her to setup a new contract for me with only 15 hours/week work limit. She however, mistakenly adjusted the work limit for this ended contract. Thought I'd let you know and figured this may have cause the issue.

You can see it all from the contract history here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

If you could just help me sort this out that would be really awesome! It means a lot and it would help build up my profile. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Vincent Edward,

I've generated your profile and the feedback is now showing publicly. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mystudiomke
Community Member

Feedback doesn't show up immediately sometimes it takes a day or so. Be patient and will eventually show up. 

Lila

Hi Lila,

Awesome! I thought so too. This should be noted. Appreciate your response. Thank you!

JoanneP

Hi Vincent Edward,

I've generated your profile and the feedback is now showing publicly. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
vebinua
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

Good day! Thank you so much. It is showing up now on my profile. Appreciate it! 🙂

I am having the same problem. Could you make the last feedback that was left by previous client show up on my profile too? TIA

Hi Marlyn and Umair,

Please keep in mind that once your clients are billed it will need to pass 24 to 48 hours as well so that your profiles are updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
947b06c9
Community Member

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. Could you please solve mine too?

Thanks!
Umair

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths