🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback removal request (top rated perk)
Page options
maksimkorzh
Community Member

Feedback removal request (top rated perk)

Hello dear Upwork moderators,

I had 89% JSS due to the poor private feedback, hence lost top rated badge (I was told about this here in the forum). I've started a new long term contract with one of my previous clients and today my JSS became 90%, also top rated badge seems to be returned. Can I use top rated perk to remove poor private feedbacks? I'm not sure which contract in particular resulted that. Could you please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maksym K wrote:

"As you have already used your perk"

Petra, I remember you told me to use perk to remove feedback, but I DID NOT

Yes, I mixed you up with someone else. Apologies for my confusion, I corrected my original response. On the thread we spoke previously someone else posted at the same time that they used the perk on the wrong contract, and I remembered the convo but not who said what until I checked.

If you don't know which contract resulted in poor feedback, just leave things as they are and save your perk for when you really need it.

I must say that I have always known when a contract could have gone better... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Maksym K wrote:

Can I use top rated perk to remove poor private feedbacks? I'm not sure which contract in particular resulted that. Could you please help?

You're back on track, you're back at 90% and top rated, so if you don't know which contract caused the dip in the first place, don't waste your perk.

Petra, I remember you told me to use perk to remove feedback, but I DID NOT do that because I had no idea which contract resulted bad feedback. I only saw 80% recommend to another client stat at my stats.

Can I somehow know which contract resulted poor private feedback? Is it tracked somewhere? I mean I really have no idea which of my clients could leave a poor private feedback. Thanks in advance.

Maksym K wrote:

Petra, I remember you told me to use perk to remove feedback, but I DID NOT

Yes, I mixed you up with someone else. Apologies for my confusion, I corrected my original response. On the thread we spoke previously someone else posted at the same time that they used the perk on the wrong contract, and I remembered the convo but not who said what until I checked.

If you don't know which contract resulted in poor feedback, just leave things as they are and save your perk for when you really need it.

I must say that I have always known when a contract could have gone better... 

Ok, I'll just leave it as is. Thanks for you support, Petra!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members