🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback that is not justified and satisfacto...
Page options
dhodysoft
Community Member

Feedback that is not justified and satisfactory

Hi,

One of my clients has given me feedback that is not justified and satisfactory. I can prove my case. 

In this case, please guide me on how to proceed and get it amended.

Thank You,

Mandeep

7 REPLIES 7
spectralua
Community Member

Use your Toprated perk to remove it. No other ways.

dataextract
Community Member

So you knew about this bad feedback already? Is that a reason you've waited for 14 days without leaving any feedback from your side on him?

The client asked me to use a tool that was never listed in my contract. And then when I asked him, he simply said it is a new guideline. So, I asked to increase the price. To which he simply said no.

Additionally, he wanted me to use multiple channels for communication (Asana, Slack, and Whatsapp). So I requested him to keep only one channel for communication. 

Plus, there was never a single point of contact. I had to reach people to tell them that the work is done. 

All these reasons already went against me. I have the messages documented.

So, how can I get help from Upwork in this case. 

You don't have to reach out - submit, and you will be paid, if you followed the rules.

With fixed price, you submit the work, and with hourly, it's tracked So, you should never have to chase a client for pay.

If you are going to be any kind of writer, AI or not, you must have excellent skills. There is a major error in your first line, and more in the profile.

the-right-writer
Community Member

This is the only poor feedback I see in your 8 completed jobs.

"Communication is poor but work was good, however to get hold of him was a trouble. No message from his side, I have to keep chasing for articles, after some time he increased his rate also. Which was surprise"

Or are you talking about a job in progress, that recently ended?

As Ramesh stated, you knew about this feedback already? How?

You can remove it, but I caution you to take the client's words and consider them when you are communicating and when you decide you want more money, without discussing it and having it in the contract. You can't remove the private feedback, and I'm sure the client is not interested in changing it.

Yes, this is the feedback I am talking about. 

The client asked me to use a tool that was never listed in my contract. And then when I asked him, he simply said it is a new guideline. So, I asked to increase the price. To which he simply said no.

Additionally, he wanted me to use multiple channels for communication (Asana, Slack, and Whatsapp). So I requested him to keep only one channel for communication. 

Plus, there was never a single point of contact. I had to reach people to tell them that the work is done. 

All these reasons already went against me. I have the messages documented.

Did they refuse your request to remove it?

When you receive negative feedback, it only makes it more noticeable when you go on about no, it's the client's fault. It is very unprofessional and would make me even more hesitant to choose you for a project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members