🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback timing
Page options
kelseycb
Community Member

Feedback timing

Hello everyone! 

I don't think this question has been asked/answered yet, but if it has and I missed it please let me know!

I'm wondering, when you end a contract with a client, can they see the feedback you leave them before leaving feedback for you? 

Here's an example, in case that's confusing:

Say a client hasn't been responding or a job is going poorly, so you end the contract after a couple of completed milestones. If you end the contract and leave only 3 stars for the client and comment that they were unresponsive, can they then leave a poor review for you, kind of as retaliation? 

Again, I know it's a bit of a strange question! But I want to be honest about how my experience was with a client, without having to worry that they'll give me a poor score to be petty. 

Thanks everyone!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
data_divas
Community Member

I'm sure someone who knows more will come along to confirm but as far as I know the feedback is double blind, meaning that neither party can see the feedback left for them until they leave feedback.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
data_divas
Community Member

I'm sure someone who knows more will come along to confirm but as far as I know the feedback is double blind, meaning that neither party can see the feedback left for them until they leave feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members