🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback window timed out, now I can't leave ...
Page options
thesocaleskimo
Community Member

Feedback window timed out, now I can't leave feedback on my clients profile to receive theirs.

Hi. I tried to leave feedback on a clients profile after completing a project successfully, I clicked to leave feedback, then left feedback. It asked me if I wanted to share that on Linked in, so I went to sign in but couldn't remember my for password for linkedin, so I had to reset it, then when I was redirected back. It canceled it and I am not able to leave feedback anymore. It was a great project to work on, and they left great feedback which I did not even get to read the full length feedback. With feedback being so important on this platform, is there anyway I can get this feedback processed or retrieved? Or at least make it so I can redo leaving feedback?

If anyone has any info on this or would be able to help me out, it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

- Gavin

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gavin,

I checked this for you and I see that both your closed contract have both yours and your clients' feedbacks. You should be able to see them on your profile. Let us know if you don't and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members