🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback
Page options
sungusa
Community Member

Feedback

I recently ended two repeat contracts by myself. They were my 2nd and third contracts respectively. My client did not leave feedback. Only now I realize it has impacted my JSS negatively despite him having expressed positive remarks in the messages. I reached to him and asked him to review, said he would be happy to do so but he was unable to. I believe because of the 14day terms. Kindly advice.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Gregory S wrote:

I recently ended two repeat contracts by myself. They were my 2nd and third contracts respectively. My client did not leave feedback. Only now I realize it has impacted my JSS negatively despite him having expressed positive remarks in the messages. I reached to him and asked him to review, said he would be happy to do so but he was unable to. I believe because of the 14day terms. Kindly advice.

Go into the contracts, one by one  > Terms & Settings > click on "Enable client to change feedback"

That will allow the client to do so. They will find the link to leave feedback on their side the same way, by going to the closed contract and Terms & Settings

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Gregory S wrote:

Go into the contracts, one by one  > Terms & Settings > click on "Enable client to change feedback"

That will allow the client to do so. They will find the link to leave feedback on their side the same way, by going to the closed contract and Terms & Settings

sungusa
Community Member

That was a fast response!! Thank you. 🙂
When he leaves feedback now, Is it too late or will the JSS recalculate?

petra_r
Community Member

Gregory S wrote:

That was a fast response!! Thank you. 🙂
When he leaves feedback now, Is it too late or will the JSS recalculate?

Not too late but I am not convinced that the No Feedback contracts are fully to blame.

Any contracts that never led to any earnings? 

sungusa
Community Member

Well, I have only had 5 contracts so far. 3 with the same client he only left feedback for the first one because I closed the other ones after successfully finishing the task and him paying. I had more contracts from him because he was impressed with my work, 3 contracts have no feedback. I read somewhere here in Community that if a significant portion of one's contracts have no feedback they are flagged. I'm not sure there's another reason that impacted the JSS. If there is kindly advice.

petra_r
Community Member

Gregory S wrote:

Well, I have only had 5 contracts so far. 3 with the same client he only left feedback for the first one because I closed the other ones after successfully finishing the task and him paying. I had more contracts from him because he was impressed with my work, 3 contracts have no feedback. I read somewhere here in Community that if a significant portion of one's contracts have no feedback they are flagged. I'm not sure there's another reason that impacted the JSS. If there is kindly advice.

Well, getting feedback on those two will definitely help, if only by incresing your percentage of contracts with good feedback. It won't update until the next JSS calculation date next Sunday (not this week, next week) though.

sungusa
Community Member

Okay.
Thanks a lot, Petra.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths