🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback
Page options
musyokapatrick
Community Member

Feedback

Hi,

I had previously requested Upwork support ( through #30037748) to exempt a client's feeback from my JSS calculaion. However, the client later realized that there was miscommunication and he edited the feedback rightly. Is it possible to reconsider the feedback for my JSS? The contract ID is 25392187. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Patrick M wrote:

I had previously requested Upwork support exempt a client's feeback from my JSS calculaion. 

You are not top-rated, so you can't exclude any contracts.

Patrick M wrote:

However, the client later realized that there was miscommunication and he edited the feedback rightly.

I still see one poor feedback out of 5, and the private feedback (which drives your JSS) can't be changed anyway.

Are you saying that there were originally 2?

Patrick M wrote:

Is it possible to reconsider the feedback for my JSS? 

No, that is not how it works. You need to do a great job and communicate while you are doing the contract, not expect Upwork to fix issues afterwards (which they quite rightly will not do)

NikolaS

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please feel free to reply to the ticket you have and ask any additional questions, our team will be happy to assist you further.

Please know that your Job Success Score (JSS) measures your client’s satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects your client’s satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. A high JSS score can help freelancers to stand out in the Upwork marketplace.

You can find more information on how JSS is calculated under section "How is My Job Success Score Calculated?" in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members