🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Feedback
Page options
d_gebeyehu
Community Member

Feedback

Hello, What does it mean when it says "This contract is not yet eligible for feedback" I have completed a job and the client has paid also.

Regards,
Daniel
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Daniel G wrote:

Hi Saddam, Does the client be able to give feedback after I closed the contract from my side.

Whichever party closes the contract is required to leave feedback. The other party receives a message telling them the contract has been closed and inviting them to leave fb. They have 14 days in which to do so. Neither party can see the fb left by the other until they leave their own fb or until the 14 days have passed.

Instead of closing the contract yourself, it is better to send a note to the client prompting him to close it so he will be required to leave fb. ("If you don't need further work on this, you can close the contract now. You can re-hire me with one click if you need me in the future.") Otherwise, he may not bother. Especially when you are starting out and need to accumulate enough closed contracts to support the JSS calculation, you want client  feedback on every successful contract.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
dd63c576
Community Member

End the Contract and then you and client can leave feedbacks. You can only leave feedbacks without ending it if it is a long term project. 

Thank you, Saddam

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Saddam, Does the client be able to give feedback after I closed the contract from my side.

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel G wrote:

Whichever party closes the contract is required to leave feedback. The other party receives a message telling them the contract has been closed and inviting them to leave fb. They have 14 days in which to do so. Neither party can see the fb left by the other until they leave their own fb or until the 14 days have passed.

Instead of closing the contract yourself, it is better to send a note to the client prompting him to close it so he will be required to leave fb. ("If you don't need further work on this, you can close the contract now. You can re-hire me with one click if you need me in the future.") Otherwise, he may not bother. Especially when you are starting out and need to accumulate enough closed contracts to support the JSS calculation, you want client  feedback on every successful contract.

Crystal clear now Phyllis. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Daniel
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Daniel G wrote:

Hello, What does it mean when it says "This contract is not yet eligible for feedback" I have completed a job and the client has paid also.

That is when you ask for mid-contract feedback and the contract is less than 3 months old. 

Thank you, Martina.

Regards,
Daniel
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths