cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Sofía A Member Since: Mar 16, 2015
1 of 5

Hi! I need some help.. two months ago I worked for a client who has not closed the contract nor given me any feedback. How can I solve this? I really need his feedback since it's a must for some of the job applications.. Thanks in advance for your help!

Community Leader
André U Member Since: Dec 5, 2013
2 of 5

Hi Sofía,

I am afraid you cannot do much more than contacting the specific client and to kindly ask him to provide feedback. I also have more than a dozen of "active contracts" of which only a couple of them are actually truly active.

Never close them yourself as you will be punished by oDesk's mad algorithms. I know it does not make any sense, but it is how it is.

Wait for your client and see if you can reach him/her. You may also try to track him elsewhere in LinkedIn or to find email addresses. But make sure not to spam him as this won't give you nice feedback either.

Yep, that's the situation we're in. It's really absurd.

3 of 5

Thanks for your help André! I agree with you, it's really absurd.. I sent him an email a month ago but he didn't answer. I'll keep on waiting to see what happens..

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 5

Hi Sofia,

How are you?

If you've already sent multiple messages, ask customer support to contact them on your behalf.

See if that gets them moving.

5 of 5

Thanks Michele! I'll do that!

Best Regards!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS