🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback
Page options
2fd39fc8
Community Member

Feedback

.How do I get to know if the client has left a feedback or not.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Abdul H wrote:

If you let the client close the contract, rather than closing it yourself, you know you'll have feeback.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Abdul H wrote:

If you let the client close the contract, rather than closing it yourself, you know you'll have feeback.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You must stop with this practise of always ending contracts yourself, you will never get a JSS and when you do, it's not going to be great!

Hello, recently I completed my job of 15$ but in the "Get Payment" section I see balance is 0 why it's happening? another question is, I confirmed to my client that he left feedback or not. He confirmed to me that he has done with feedback so why it's not showing in my profile?

I can see in the "Terms & Setting" client left feedback on my work but it's not showing.

Hi Muhammad Waleed,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

This is an interesting recommendation, and nevertheless I believe it is a good one - upWork seem to advise differently (or even require freelancers to do the opposite, in some occasions).

A few months ago, I UpWork freelancers support advise me to close inactive jobs, saying that it will affect my JSS badly. I had 100% at the time.
I closed maybe 10 out of 40 jobs in total, and now I believe I was really lucky for not having a bad impact on my JSS.
Many clients leave UpWork and do not close contracts. They simply had a one-time-need for some service, and just don't give a **bleep** about what was left behind (which, finally, their right to feel that way). 

What is the ultimate truth here? Are the jobs 'opened for ever' having better impact to JSS than those I finally close my self (not having any feedback from a long-gone clients)?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members