Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling Kinky? Try Being A Slave

robric
Ace Contributor
Richard F Member Since: Sep 9, 2009
1 of 5
Have you ever herd about CAPTCHA'S? You can earn 1 $ /3000 entries. Looking for people with Good Typing Skills 40 WPM (MIN). Good word recognition skills. You can earn as much as you can. Ill provide you the ID'S and the software. All you have to do is to type the CAPTCHA'S. Only interested candidates with required skills must apply.If you are interested please bid by typing CAPTCHA'S in the begining and provide your PAYPAL ID. Note: ONLY INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY..
asajid
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 5
Hi Richard, Please flag the job post and also report to Customer Support. CPATCHA jobs are against the ToS and should be reported so that appropriate action can be taken.. Thanks!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
najiej25bermudo
Najie B Member Since: Oct 8, 2013
3 of 5
Hello, I would like to ask something regarding with interviews. Recently I received a lot of interview invitation but, it's look like a spam and it is automatically withdrawn. I always received them on my email. May I know how to avoid this things? One thing also, content of every interviews are all the same. neobux(dot)com etc. Is there any risk in my account regarding with this spam invitations? Thank you and have a great day. Best Regards, Najie
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
4 of 5
I just Googled them. They say they pay you to click on ads. I don't know if they would pay you at all or oDesk's policy toward them, but what they are asking you to do is unethical anyway, in my opinion.
mandylula
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
5 of 5
Hi Richard Tried to calculate that to the rate per entry, but my calculator can't hold that many digits. Totally off topic now; Richard, your profile was what got me started on oDesk. While surfing about looking for fellow South Africans, one of your posts popped up. Your positive attitude, ratings and number of jobs convinced me that it is possible to earn an income here. I'm still finding my feet and building confidence in an unknown world, but overall the experience so far has been good. So, thank you Richard, and all the best for 2014.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS