cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files in attachment !!

Jessica G Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
11 of 48

I'm in the same boat over here too. I can't attach anything to my proposals.  

Community Leader
Anna T Member Since: Jan 27, 2017
12 of 48

Problem here too.  Can't send a proposal, even without an attachment.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 48

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue with attachments. Our engineers are currently working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
James R Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
14 of 48
Can you help me to? , i can't add attachments either .
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 48

Hi James,

Are you seeing an error message when you tried to add attachments? Can you please try a different browser and try clearing your cache and cookies if that works? If you still experience trouble after trying out these steps, please let us know so we can investigate further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
16 of 48

I'm able to attach some files, not able to attach any files from previous client work (I have been given authorization from these clients to share the work).

Min Sheng C Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
17 of 48

Dear Support Staffs,

I am unable to upload a few of my works in the proposal section for my client's review and reference. I have tried multiple browsers and have cleared my cache but it does not seem to work.

I have also tried attaching the files that I have previously sent to other clients but the same problem persists. Below is a snapshot of the error I received since afternoon and this problem have yet been resolved.

Please advise, thanks.

Regards,

Min Sheng.

Capture.JPG

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 48

Hi Min Sheng,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue with attachments. Our engineers are currently working on fixing it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Chris K Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
19 of 48

This has actually been going on for several days, but is more persistent today.  As well as the site traffic is spiking, cannot reach the page you want, etc.

Carolina G Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
20 of 48

I have a PDF portfolio that I've been uploading recently in my applications, but since last night Upwork won't let me upload this attachment. It comes up with a message saying "we are unable to save this attachment." I've tried renaming it, compressing it, making sure all the links are present in InDesign where I made it, and nothing will let me attach it even though I've done so multiple times before. I tried uploading different files just to see if they worked, and it seems to be just this specific attachment that Upwork has a problem with.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS