Did you mean: 

Files in attachment !!

Phillip K Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
21 of 48

I am having the same problem. 

Mirco F Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
22 of 48

Hello,

starting from today, everytime I want to submit a proposal and I go to upload an attachment to it I receive a message that says "Sorry, we were unable to save your attachment.".
I've tried with both Chrome and Firefox, and cleaned my cache on both browsers, but still getting the error.

What should I try more?

Thanks!

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
23 of 48
Mirco F Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
24 of 48

Will we receive any update from Upwork? I cannot submit proposals without attachments, it's not professional

Donald G Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
25 of 48

Smaller files will go sometimes. Maybe the server is choking???

Donald G Member Since: Apr 1, 2017
26 of 48

Same problem. AI and PDF files about 5 Megs, always reliable until now. 

Sure does not help to get work by showing examples.  FRUSTRATING!

Kiryl L Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
27 of 48

The same here. Safari/Chrome.

Natalia G Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
28 of 48

Hi,

I'm having the same problem right now. It worked perfectly this morning, and after a few hours, this message started to pop up. I thought it was an issue with the publication, but it shows the same message on every job publication. I hope you can help me, since I need to send samples to show my work to the clients. Thank you in advance.

Natalia G Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
29 of 48

Hello everybody!

I've been having issues with uploading edition samples today. The thing is, it worked perfectly this morning. I went off the computer for a few hours, and now, whenever I want to upload a sample I get the message "Sorry, we were unable to save your attachments.", without any further information about the problem.

I tried restarting the browser, logging out and logging back in, cleaning cookies and cache, cleaning the DNS's, and nothing has worked. What's even weirder is that this only happens with images (.jpeg and .png files) since I tried to upload a word document (.docx) and it worked perfectly. I've also checked the files' size and they're all under 25MB - I've actually uploaded many times since I always need to upload samples to show my work whenever I apply to a job.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance for your time.

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
30 of 48

Ditto, I was just now trying to send a proposal out and the same message popped up. I wound up telling the prospective client that if awarded the job I would share images via messages. Glad I got to add some work for their review. This has been going on all day for me.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS