🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Filing a Dispute even the job already end...
Page options
gleeeeeeyns
Community Member

Filing a Dispute even the job already ended?

Can anyone let me know if a client is feasible to file a dispute even the job is already ended?

The client has ended the job without informing me and did not let me know if the job I sent is good or not. Then she's wanted to file a dispute if I did not set a refund?

That's unprofessional though.

Any thoughts everyone...

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Glenivie L wrote:

Can anyone let me know if a client is feasible to file a dispute even the job is already ended?

The client has ended the job without informing me and did not let me know if the job I sent is good or not. Then she's wanted to file a dispute if I did not set a refund?

It's that hourly job with 2 hours logged, right?

Did you use the tracker, with meaningful work memos that clearly describe what work was done? 

When were the hours ogged (this week or last week?

The client can dispute or request mediation even if the contract is closed, but whether that dispute will go the client's way or yours depends on the answers to the questions above

This is a 2-hour logged work.

I  used tracker of course and it was logged  2 weeks ago. The job ended last May 19, 2020.

Is that advisable to set a refund because the job ended and my JSS score reduced already? That is unfair though.

Glenivie L wrote:

This is a 2-hour logged work.

I  used tracker of course and it was logged  2 weeks ago. The job ended last May 19, 2020.

Is that advisable to set a refund because the job ended and my JSS score reduced already? That is unfair though.

The client is outside the dispute time already and can't dispute any longer. You do not have to refund and if you haven't used your feedback removal perk in the last 3 months and 10 contracts, you can use it now to remove the contract's impact on your JSS

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths