🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Account Not Updated - still showing...
Page options
celzy8
Community Member

Financial Account Not Updated - still showing my Maiden name not my married not

Hi all,

I have successfully changed my record to my Married name since 2019 and have been verified. Now, I noticed that when I generate my certificate of earnings, the name that is shown is still my maiden name. Also, when I added a new payment method, it showed: "...was recently added to Financial Account Maiden Name". 

How should I get this updated too?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Jocelyn,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
celzy8
Community Member

My name has been mixed up. I think there's confusion. Now I'm having an error in the Get Paid section. It says "Payment method verification in progress

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

This is really frustrating. I thought it's going to be a smooth process to do the changes. Now I can't withdraw my earnings because of this. 

I hope you can check on this immediately. I've sent you emails already on this concern.

Hi Jocelyn,

I checked, and it looks like your name change request has already been processed. As for the payment method you have added, please know that our team will review the name mismatch issue as soon as possible. If they require any additional information from you, they'll be sure to reach out to you directly 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths