🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Account Suspended.
Page options
0b8e7794
Community Member

Financial Account Suspended.

Hello!

I started on Upwork in January 2022, i got first job i work through upwork.Client refunded his amount. I have done the proper job but then my financial account is limited.

Then i got new job hourly i worked and now my balance is available for withdraw but when I apply they sy Financial Account is suspended.

This is so unfair with me please have a look on my case.

Why i got scammed? Why my financial account is suspended?

Thanks

Screenshot_2022-02-21-06-56-51-56_ae5e5d2b2a92d716b262a8242ae16b36.jpgPlease Reply me As soon as possible.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here and here. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here and here. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, 

I got something similar, the difference is that i successfully finished the job and i got my money, then i start to put my PayPal as the payment method.. It was setup finally after been inactive for a while and i talked to the support about that and they activated it after 3 days.. But the problem is when i tried to withdraw my balance to my PayPal account it was rejected more than one time and then suddenly my PayPal account is inactive again and a message notification of "your financial account is suspended, contact upwork" appears.. I removed the payment method again and apply for it as a payment method again.. The PayPal is still inactive right now and when i click on get paid the same previous message (your financial account is suspended cont... Etc) appears..

What's the problem and how to fix this am really in need of help here. 

Thanks so far

Hi Ahmed,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members