cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Account Suspended

Arun Kumar S Member Since: Feb 7, 2014
1 of 2
Hi, I am new to odesk and dont know what is happening out here. My issue is i have a pre known client out of odesk and i suggested him to hire me on odesk for which he created a contract on odesk & hired me. Then after working for a week due to some banking issue his account got suspended for which i have been set to hold on that contract. But now odesk has suspended my financial account and not paying my last weeks payment which odesk has charged to my client. Where as all the work done and billed is tracked by odesk tracker with my communication with my client over skype. Please any body do let me know what may be the violation of rule over here. As i have also notified about this to odesk. I have worked honestly only just think is that i know the client before getting hired and communicated with him through skype but for getting work done i followed through odesk honestly and expects my payment. Can any body suggest me in this case what i should do to get my payment and get my account activated again.
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 2
Sorry I am not giving a solution to your problem but this is how odesk works. They have the crappiest fraud management system yet they act like they help other companies to hire good workers. They suspended my account immediately after I created it for no apparent reason. The only thing you can do is create a ticket which might they might take a week or more to solve.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS