🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial Account has been Suspended
Page options
myraescoro
Community Member

Financial Account has been Suspended

Hi! I've been meaning to ask your team regarding my suspended financial account on Upwork.

I was expecting an automatic payout today as scheduled, and when it's not reflected on my account, I tried clicking Get Paid Now. It was then that I learned that my financial account is suspended.

I wonder why this is so, and I'd like to know how I can remedy this as soon as possible.

I've also attached some photos for you to see. The one where it says on top that my financial transactions have been limited is an old issue (around 2016 to 2018) I have failed to address. I wasn't very active in Upwork then so I dismissed it. Could this be the problem?

Since being active on Upwork last year, I have already added a new bank account 
/payment method.

Please enlighten me on this matter. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Myra
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Myra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I got a issue in payment method
I recently added a payneer account and the payneer had suspended and now i added a new payneer account but the previous payneer did not removed properly
Plz review my problem and fix it.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When he will contact us?

Hi,

I faced the same problem now, but I never added any payment method. 

Could you help me to solve on this problem?

Thank you

Hi Filip,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that they have reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket by going here and kindly respond. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Goran

I meet the same situation too. 

My financial account is being suspened in upwork. 

I even didn't start any project yet. 

During these days I tried many methods, adding different paypal, adding different credit cards.

All are not working. And your company is not providing any number for me to call. 

Could you please help to solving this problem ASAP?

Best Regards

Jiao

Hi Jiao,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths