cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Account has been suspended

Shirin R Member Since: May 10, 2014
1 of 7
Hi Everyone, Four days earlier I just log in to my account and found that " Financial Account Shirin Rashid (XXXXXXX) has been suspended. Please contact customer support." I just go to the customer support and find One open Ticket.Which is like this... We periodically review accounts in our system. Your financial account is temporarily suspended because while reviewing your account we detected use of auto-click software. The use of auto-click software is a violation of our User Agreement. For more information, we recommend that you review our policies, which can be found here: https://www.odesk.com/info/terms/. We would appreciate any additional details regarding your use of auto-click software. While your account is suspended you can still log hours. We encourage you to communicate with your clients and continue to work on any existing contracts. We will resume your financial account if you agree to stop using auto-click software while logging hours for your current and future contracts. This is a warning and continued use of these programs will lead to a non-resumption. Regards I have downloaded that kind of software at once.It was pinned to my stat Bar. But I Did not use this kind of auto click software to cheat my client. I have talked to the customer support many times,they just told me that is not our hand. I have commented on the ticket also but no response. Its been a 5 days.Now i am too much worried. Is there anyone have a experience with this....please respond. How many days it will take to be resumed. Thanks
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 7
Why on earth would you have auto-click software pinned to your taskbar, if not for the purpose of auto-clicking??
3 of 7
Thanks for replaying. I have posted for help not for abusing.Thanks for you Help. Thanks
4 of 7
Thanks its solved.
Ace Contributor
Shahzad A Member Since: Feb 11, 2012
5 of 7
Congrats, Shirin! Please let us know how this issue was resolved.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
6 of 7
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
7 of 7
Every single word in the OP's profile is copied huh?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS