🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Transaction limited.
Page options
mark13ua
Community Member

Financial Transaction limited.

Financial transactions for Yura M  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. Ticker recieved. 

One of my clients got to hold on his account for some reason and as a result my financial transaction has been limited.

Please note that there was no work active on that contract and all money earned from that contract was already in the available section. 

This case has been active for more than week, what can I provide to help resolve this case faster?. 

I much appreciate for any help. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yura, 

I can see that you have two open tickets regarding your concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mark13ua
Community Member

Many thanks for the reply. Looking forward to hear a reply regarding my issue.

Thanks

mark13ua
Community Member

Hello. 

It's been almost two weeks since hold was placed.

I have not received a reply via ticket for my last message. Looks like nobody is working on my concern. 

I have several long-term clients. I do receive lots of invitations every day.

How can I build business relationship with my clients if I don't have the possibility to withdraw earned money? 

Kindly ask you to reply to my messages. Looking forward for the fast resolution of this issue.

Regards, Yura

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yura,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members