🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial Transactions Limit - Frustratin...
Page options
qqsolutions
Community Member

Financial Transactions Limit - Frustrating Things by Upwork

I am part of Upwork since Day 1 of the Upwork, Migrated from Elance. It is almost 9 years past I am active freelancer and an agency owner on Upwork.

Recently I had worked with a client on a project for $150 only. Yesterday I got an email about some issue with that contract and Upwork put a limit on my financial transactions. They told me they are reviewing the case. Ok Fine...

My concern: 

This is highly frustrating and giving me tension and very insecure and bad feeling to see a notification that your financial transactions are limited. For only $150 project? Freelancers have nothing to do with any client account on Upwork. If a problem is with any client side then why you guys are associating it with freelancers?

Second: Upwork should have make a policy to make the Freelancers feel secure on the platform. Upwork should put a hold on financial transactions after doing some maths on the Freelancer history on Upwork, Earning on Upwork, number of jobs completed, Time duration on upwork etc etc.

Make some policy to give a securety feeling to freelancers now. 

It is really BAD feeling after being a part of Upwork for 9 years, after completing hundreds of jobs, thousands of hours and Hundred thousands in earning... Upwork is giving a feeling that YOU ARE TOTAL INSECURE WITH US no matter how old are you with us...

Make some policy now.. Give us a Secure feeling

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am in contact with the support team. Purpose to post here is to ask Upwork to make some policies as old freelancers should feel secure on Upwork.

Instead of putting limits on accounts and then reviewing the case, you should review the case first and then decide anything.

Hi Pardeep, 

I am also facing this problem since last 14 days, even me and my client provided all the information to the upwork team, I was on the weekly retainer option with the client and getting payment on each week, Even 2-3 days passed I did not hear back from the upwork team.... can you please help, also I have one question if any how my account face any issue after review I would be able to get my funds which are in available tab? or it will be reverted back to my client... I am okay in either case but can you pleaes let me know the policy. also please help me to fix this problem as its almost 14 days now facing this issue. 

Thanks

Hi Adil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members