🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial Transactions Limited/Account Su...
Page options
nicholas-parker
Community Member

Financial Transactions Limited/Account Suspended

Good Afternoon,

My account was financially limited maybe on thursday or friday of this past week and the accompanying emails provided no information. It simply asked me to respond; I did, no response back in days. I have clients asking why they can't offer my contracts/pay me.

Any help as support just seems to give boilerplate answers and doesn't help solve the issue.

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Nicholas,

I see that you already reached out to our team directly regarding your account status. They have also responded to your ticket to provide further information regarding the issue. Please check their response and if you have any follow-up questions, please post it on the email so that the agent can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I sent an email reply to the initial email but it doesn't seem to have gone through. I replied directly to the ticket yesterday and again just then as I have a few clients who want to start work now and one client I need to bill for services rendered.

Here is the original ticket:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/26443741?page=1

Hi Nicholas,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, I appreciate it.

My clients are still waiting and its starting to become quite embarrassing to have to explain that my account is on hold and I have zero knowledge of why.

I understand your frustration, Nicholas! Your concern has been escalated to the correct team. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths