Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial Transactions Limited

neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
Neetika A Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
1 of 29
Hi, I know this is not a new issue on Upwork. But for someone like me who has just started working on Upwork a few months back, its a big deal. I have been made the "rising talent" a few days back and the very next day I received a mail that my financial transactions have been limited due to a certain transaction in my client's account. They had asked me to provide certain information to which I had promptly replied. I had contacted the client also. But, the ticket has been closed without the resolution of the issue and my transactions are still on hold. Whenever I am trying to live chat, I only get a reply "our risk management team is reviewing the issue". I am not getting any reliable answer. I have several jobs pending. Though I am completing them, this tension is not leaving my mind and I am unable to focus. This may affect my credibility on Upwork. Please let me know how more will it take to solve this issue. Thanks.
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 29

Hi Neetika,

I'm sorry about the frustration the suspension of your account is causing you. I'll follow up with the team that is handling your issue and they will update you as soon as they can. We are not able to share any details about your suspension here on the forums however.

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
3 of 29

Thanks Vladimir,

I am hoping to get this sorted out as soon as possible.

neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
4 of 29

@Vladimir G wrote:

We are not able to share any details about your suspension here on the forums however.

But Upwork is not sharing details either on the ticket or on the live chat. My ticket has been closed without any solution and when I opened another, it was closed as duplicate. Please let me know minimum how much time does it take to resolve this issue and what is happening with my account right now.

neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
5 of 29

I have been asked yesterday to complete the ID verification process. I have completed it today. I hope this will be sorted out soon now. 

neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
6 of 29

My ID has been verified but following message still appears:
"Financial transactions for Neetika Agarwal (8355884) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

What needs to be done now??

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 29

Hi Neetika,

Thank you for verifying your ID. The team will update the ticket once they review your account.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
8 of 29

Hi Valeria,

Thanks a lot. My account has been reinstated but two of my contracts are still on hold.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks again.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 29

Hi Neetika,

I am happy to hear your account is reinstated. It looks like there are some unresolved issues with your client's account though and that's why those contracts are on hold. I followed up with the team about that.

~ Valeria
Upwork
neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
10 of 29

Hi Valeria,

Thanks a lot for your response. I'll share this with the client.

Thanks again.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS