Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial Transactions Limited

edwardharvay
Keshav K Member Since: Dec 9, 2014
41 of 1,070

Hello All,

I understand your situation because same happened to me .

They suspeneded my fincial account because one of customer ended contarct soon.

Once i sent them all proofs,they sent me another email they can't reactivate my account.

So now you guys understand my conidtion as i have lost my all hard work in a day without any reason

Personally,nobody is safe here so you donot when you will out of this system.

I'm already looking for other ways to get work as odesk is not a good place now for freelancers atleast

Thanks

keshav

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
42 of 1,070

Hi Keshav,

I am sorry about the inconvenience and frustration caused by this situation. We have followed up with the team that is handling your issue and they will review once again and update you through the opened ticket.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
edwardharvay
43 of 1,070

Thanks Valeria for your response

But i'm shivering due to this kind of behave from odesk.

I can't eat whole day and keep weeping by looking inncoent faces of my kids who were asking for plans for christmas celeberation

I don't have words to explain them that their father is fool who left job few years ago and started as full time freelancer

I really become hopeless now  and really afraid to see faces of my kids anymore.

I'm not sure what i can do now

Thanks

Keshav

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 1,070

Keshav,

I am happy to inform you that your account has been resumed. You should be able to withdraw your funds now.

Thank you very much for your continuous patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork
edwardharvay
45 of 1,070

Thanks Valeria for your support.

I really apperciate but reasons told by support for suspending my account is really unbelieveble

They suspened my account because i accepted job for  a new client  and  odesk clearly shows that their account verfied.

Later on,he scammed me and take away all work and odesk reversed money to client without noftication me

Odesk suspended  my account and didnot pay for my hours.

Please find attached image for job for which my account was suspended.

Its clearly showed that odesk verified client account.

I'm just afraid how do i know if client is fair next time because its odesk duty to verify his authencity.

Thanks

Keshav

at_kabir
Ayatullah K Member Since: Dec 17, 2014
46 of 1,070

Exactly Kasav

They only think for their client. It it not a good place for freelancers anymore.they listen any speach from clients but not a single word from freelancers. A client did not pay you ,did fraud with you then there is no action, but if accidentaly you made a mistake then you are gone.Rediculas.

957c0c26
Ace Contributor
N T Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
47 of 1,070

I think it's safe to say that clients get this treatment, too. I am a client, and have found Upwork's suspension/resolution/ID verification practices to be very opaque and unpleasant. I don't feel any more valued as a client than you do as a freelancer.

At least, not as of your posting. Hopefully things are going better for you now! Smiley Very Happy

maylenediaz1984
Maylene D Member Since: Jan 17, 2015
48 of 1,070

I have a problem about my account it sounds like this.Financial transactions Limited because I can access my employeer odesk account and she allowed me too 'cause she don't know how to start my contract and I offer myself to try that one or I told her to contact the odesk team but she give her account to me and I did not aware on that, that things ruined my job I got this Financial transactions Limited and she don't even try to defend me on odesk team instead she end my contract  so really unfair my part  cause odesk are not consider my appeals and I submit the proof that my employeer allowed me to do that then after all odesk doesn't  consider me. I am the ! I sending the odesk team a message about my concerns but no one will answer me.so really unfair.I do my job well and my fault is I followed what my employeer task but then is useless.Until now I have not heard back from the management what's my status is  right now.Yes, given that I am suspended but I need to withdraw my salary?When my account resume?They left me hanging on this.Thanks

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
49 of 1,070

Maylene,

I'm sorry to say that what you did (logging into your client's account) is pretty much one of the worst things that you can possibly do on oDesk.

I know you thought you were just trying to get work done and I know you're not a bad person. But oDesk is not likely to forgive this.

For anybody else reading this:

Don't every log into oDesk as anybody else.

Don't log into a friend's account, a spouse's account, a co-workers account. Only log in as yourself.

But most of all, more than anything else, never, never log into your client's acount.

If you do this, it shows that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Internet works, and more importantly, it shows you have a deep and fundamental lack of understanding of how oDesk works.

Sorry I don't have better news for Maylene.

stealthkaizer
Kent Paul A Member Since: Jan 2, 2015
50 of 1,070

My account got limited and haven't received notifications for this as well.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS