Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 29

Neetika, your client's account and the contracts have been resumed. You can continue working on the contracts.

~ Valeria
Upwork
neetikaagarwal
Ace Contributor
Neetika A Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
12 of 29

Thanks a lot Valeria Smiley Happy

mayub1
Mohammad A Member Since: Jun 21, 2016
13 of 29

Hi,

I have sent my Id Verificaitoin documents.

I got email from Upwork saying that ID is verified.

But still my account is showing "Financial Tranactions Limited"

Why is that.

My ID is approved/verified but still my account is banned from making transactions.

I just finished a contract with a client and he will hire me again in few days for new project, but I am hesitent to work on Upwork further becuase I will not be able to withdraw funds.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 29

Hi Mohammad,

I see our agent followed up on your ticket after verifying your identity and shared a request to which you replied a few hours ago. Our team will follow up on your reply and update the ticket as soon as possible.

Untitled
bhimawat
Rahul J Member Since: Oct 30, 2015
15 of 29

What Is Problem In My Financial transactions. Because my account shown as "Financial transactions for Rahul Jain (9645658) have been limited. " what is the meaning of this line or error. I have currently work on project since 23 oct 2015. please see my screenshot on upwork panel and if you have any doubt on words so please talk with client. please resolve my account issue because my payment was pending. Sir If you have any required document for verification. please tell me. but immediately solve my problem.
Reply as soon as.

Ticket No. : #5095152

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
16 of 29

Hi Rahul,

I have followed up with the team regarding your concern and they will provide more information via the ticket. Unfortunately, we will not be able to share details here in the Community.

Thank you for your prtience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
bhimawat
Rahul J Member Since: Oct 30, 2015
17 of 29

I Have submitted Id Prof and Residency prof on this email: **
because some day ago i was access this account but i was very confuse that what we do about project so i was create new profile with new email but after that same problem and my project has been in middle of payment because first installment will deposit in my this email account: ** on 8,Nov, 2015... but due to you reply i cant understand which one account delete from you.

Please Give Me Confirmation As Soon As because i have concern with client of **
i want destroy my another account on email: ** and continue with this account 'email: ** so please give me confirmation as soon as.

Thanking You
Rahul Jain (Rahul Bhimawat)
Two Account:
1. ricsso :- email: ** .......... name display: Rahul Bhimawat
2. bhimawat :- email: **...... name display: Rahul Jain

Please Delete First Account. because i am working on project . So Please Mam Solve My Problem

**edited for Community Guidelines**

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
18 of 29

Hi Rahul,

You have to resolve issues on every one of your account before one of them can be resumed. Make sure you don't create any more duplicate accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork Policies that will lead to a suspension. Please refer to Kat's response on your ticket for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ricsso
Rahul B Member Since: Nov 6, 2015
19 of 29

Dear Mam,

Please Reopen My Account And I Have Also Give My Verification Document. I Have Also Send Request For Name Changing Of Account. But They Didn't Work On My Profile.

Please Mam Do Something.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
20 of 29

Hi Rahul,

Please, refer to the reply from our team you received through the ticket on Tuesday for more information why documents you submitted for ID verification were not accepted. You will need to submit different documents for the verification. Reply to that ticket if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS