cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

amrinder146
Amrinder S Member Since: Nov 25, 2014
1 of 1,070

Its been a bad start to my day as when i logged into my odesk account this morning i saw a notice just above the job feed saying "Your financial transactions has been limited and check your email or contact the customer support ".

Neither i received any email nor customer care resolved my issue as one of the support said that it is under higher authorities.He also didn't gave me the reason why it has been limited.

Please odesk help me in this regard as i have valuable money and projects going on .

It is worrying me and i am depressed.

Thanks Smiley Sad

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 1,070

Hi Amrinder,

I am sorry about the frustration the suspension of your account is causing you. I will follow up with the Team that is handling your issue and they will update you as soon as they can. We are not able to share any details about your suspension here on the forums however.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
amrinder146
Amrinder S Member Since: Nov 25, 2014
3 of 1,070

Hello mam ,

Thanks for your reply.

It would have been great if the reason would have been told to me .So that i could have reacted in a positive way to solve any issues.

What should i do ?? Wait blindly ?? Any tracking link extra so that i can know the status of my issue ??

THanks

david_gregory
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
4 of 1,070

From what I understand from reading other people's posts is that you just basically have to sit and wait until the process is finished.

A number of freelancers have been posting here complaining about not understanding why their accounts have been flagged and oDesk doesn't seem to want to explain it. I don't think it's right, but it seems like oDesk thinks it's a good idea.

donna94
Donna D Member Since: Jan 26, 2015
5 of 1,070

Hi, this morning I received a messgae saying that my finanial transaction has been limited and I needed to re-submit my profile. I tried to do that, but it said that my account has been suspended. Will you please tell me what's going on as I am confused and need to resume to my jobs!

Thanks and regards,

Donna

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
6 of 1,070

Hi Donna,

I am sorry to hear about the confusion. I have followed up with the Team about your account suspension and they will update you as soon as possible. Additionally, you need to expand your profile description with more information about your experience and skills.

Thank you! 

~ Valeria
Upwork
alleonacortez143
Alleona C Member Since: Feb 23, 2015
7 of 1,070

Hi, this morning I received a messgae saying that my finanial transaction has been limited and I needed to re-submit my profile. I tried to do that, but it said that my account has been suspended. Will you please tell me what's going on.. Im a newbie here i cant apply because of this..

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
8 of 1,070

Hi Alleona,

Sorry to hear about your account suspension. I would suggest you improve your profile overview a bit more to make it more professional. Please, focus more on your skills and work experience. Also, make sure you proofread your overview and fix grammar and punctuation errors. After you have updated your profile, please let Customer Support know through the open ticket.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
arslan-yousaf
Arslan Y Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
9 of 1,070

Hi,

Can you please help me to resolve the "Financial Transaction issue".

Thanks
Arslan

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
10 of 1,070

Hi Arslan,

I'll follow up with the team and they'll update you about your account suspension as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS