Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
91 of 1,070

Hi Amy,

I am sorry about the frustration this has caused you and thank you for submitting the information required. I have followed up with the Team and they are reviewing the screenshots you have provided and will get back to you as soon as they have updates.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
shahrukhsohail
Shahrukh S Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
92 of 1,070

Hello my account has been on limited financial transactions since Friday. I have already launched a ticket and they haven't got back. I need to make urgent withdrawal on Wednesday, can this issue please be resolved? I have an excellent reputation on Odesk with over 3 years worked. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
93 of 1,070

Hi Shahrukh,

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have followed up with the Team about your suspension and they will get back to you with updates as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
contourdynamics
Beenish S Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
94 of 1,070

My account is on hold and message is appearing on my account is your financial transaction is limited when i contact support they respond that i have a link with other account and that is my client i was working with. They ask me to give information. I provided all information to them what they demand but now four days passed stillt my account is not working.  Please help me to resolve that issue 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
95 of 1,070

Hi Beenish,

It looks like the Team is currently reviewing the information you and your client provided. I am sorry about the delay and appreciate your patience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
jokerhoussem
Houssem B Member Since: Feb 20, 2015
96 of 1,070

Hello Valeria i have the same problem of limited financial transaction i have already a ticket but i dont know what is the reason , if i can provid informations or any documents so please let me know . i need really my money already i finished my work and my client is happy . thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
97 of 1,070

Hi Houssem,

I am sorry to hear about your account suspension. Please, reply to the message you have received earlier today from the oDesk Team to clarify certain issues with your account. They will assist you further with resolving your account suspension. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
shivkantseo
Shiv K Member Since: Feb 27, 2015
98 of 1,070

I am having the same problem. How can I solve this problem? 

Please help me.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
99 of 1,070

Hi Shiv,

In order to resolve the issue, please, follow the instructions oDesk Trust and Safety Team provided for you in the notification you received a week ago. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
ksolleiman
Khaled S Member Since: Feb 27, 2015
100 of 1,070

Hello Valeria,

I have received the following message today:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I didn't receive any response since then, please help ASAP!

Thanks,
Khalid.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS