cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

eadofo
Edem A Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
31 of 1,070

I am having the same error" Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.". Please help me

sushilpatel97
Sushil P Member Since: May 9, 2018
32 of 1,070

Its been a bad start to my day as when i logged into my odesk account this morning i saw a notice just above the job feed saying "Your financial transactions has been limited and check your email or contact the customer support ".

Neither i received any email nor customer care resolved my issue as one of the support said that it is under higher authorities.He also didn't gave me the reason why it has been limited.

It is worrying me and i am depressed.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 1,070

Hi Sushil, 

In order to resolve your issue, please remove your Paypal account in your payment methods, and add it again afterwards to see if the issue will persist. If it does, please come back here, and share an update so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
pythonist49
Yacine F Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
34 of 1,070

Good Mroning my account has the problem of financial transaction limited I tried several ways but I cannot make active Can I create another account ? 

azam__khan
Md Golam A Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
35 of 1,070

As I have found your account has been suspended. You have to contact with Upwork to resolve this problem. Thanks 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 1,070

Hi  Yacine,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you just recently regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
amrinder146
Amrinder S Member Since: Nov 25, 2014
37 of 1,070
Emmm ,
Really frustrating these type of issues should be explained to the freelancer as I am depressed whole day and its been such a bad day for me.

I really need this one to be fixed soon or odesk provide me the reason.

thewebmaster007
Andrej A Member Since: Dec 3, 2014
38 of 1,070

It's perfectly understandable that you feel depressed but I think you have to remain calm and allow odesk to sort this out as soon as possible. I'm experiencing the same problem as well and yeah it is bad. Ultimately I think our money are safe as long as you don't have ongoing disputes with clients.

Anyway this is not a good way to approach freelancers at all! The situation could be described as when a bank does not want to give you your earned money. Tell me if you know about such case. Of course there will be worried freelancers!

shuvosarnaker
Manamatha S Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
39 of 1,070

Hi, 

I am also having this problem. Last monday my buyer give me some increment in the payment and now odesk limited my Financial Transactions. I have no idea why this is happening. 

I need to be sure one thing, Will this leed to a permanent suspention? But I haven't done any thing and I am having a very good rating and track record. 

I am so much worriedf about it. Please sombody help me.

zhenjie20143
Jie Z Member Since: Dec 8, 2014
40 of 1,070

Anyone help me to find what I should do for the "Financial Transactions Limited.".

Hello,

On 5th Dec, I and a French client had a hourly job contract, but our contact had been suspended because of the client's account suspension.

The reason of his account suspension is identification verifyment, and he tried to solve this problem by sending the photo of his ID card. But our contract suspension isn't solved yet.

Because of it, my account has been suspended and I can't bid or been invited!

It is worrying me and I am so depressed.

What should I do? Should I or he end our contract?If it is possible, after ending the contract, can my account get OK so I can work on oDesk as before?

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS