Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
51 of 1,070

Hi Kent Paul,

Sorry about the delayed response. I have followed up with the Team handling your issue and it appears they have already provided you with more information, please refer to the support ticket.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
aadil2810
Aadil S Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
52 of 1,070

I really apologise for the mistake for autoclicker which was used by mistake and I don't want to do Intentionally. I odesk resolve this issue and I commit that This will not happen in future and I don't repeat this mistake Today When I going to withdraw funds got notification financial account suspended and I checked no email and no ticket when talked with chat support they send me link for ticket and in that ticket nothing is mention only suspension No body knows why again this happen. All chat support executive are saying we will update the ticket and let you know buy in ticket nothing mentioned without any reason without any update my account is suspended again and I want to g row my business and after resolving the issue I Delete all the unwanted  application and Again suspend the account. Please Update me what is the issue behind this I am ready to answer all the question.

Waiting for reply From Experts

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
53 of 1,070

Hi Aadil,

I am sorry about the confusion. I have followed up about your situation. Please, rest assured that the Team will update you as soon as possible and let you know what next steps need to be taken in order to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
aadil2810
54 of 1,070

Hi 

aadil2810
55 of 1,070

Hi Valeria K

I need update why suspension shows on my account once management team message me that your account will restore and I already commit that I will never do this mistake again. But when I login and try to withdraw funds showing account suspended even I read again all the odesk term and didn't violate policy after past issue. 

Waiting for Reply

Thanks

d_orive
Aamir I Member Since: Feb 8, 2016
56 of 1,070

Valeria,

I think it's not an appropriate manner that you are replying everytime with same message to anyone. It mean's you guys are really not respecting other's problems. Your customer support tooks a very long time to resolve the issue but on the other end they don't take a single minute to put our account's on financial transactions limited. 

Don't you think so? I am having a same problem from last 5 days ago but still unsolved even I have provided everything that you guys were requested in first email and then disapppeared put me alone in this problem.

I think it's not a customer support it seems like an application which needs to approve whenever you want other it wouldn't

Please please makes sensible replies which one help the freelancer to solve his/her issue 

d_orive
Aamir I Member Since: Feb 8, 2016
57 of 1,070

Few days before I have received an email in which mentioned they observed that my account name and my withdrawl name doesn't match that's why they are putting my account limited. I also got a notfication on my profile like 

"Financial transactions for David Orive (10657267) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." and they opened a ticket which assigned to Eli. So When I saw it so I quickly made a reply to her and clearify everything in the ticket's reply but I didn't get any response from her side even 3 days gone. I also facing this problem with the notification in my upwork account. Here is the ticket ref. #5524591 Is there anybody who can help me or is there anybody who can let me know the phone number of customer support department so I can discuss with them rapidly in one conversation. There is no live chat option and agents don't make quick replies to the freelancers and that's really frustrating. Now this ticket is not assigned to someone and I also tried to open a new ticket for the solution of this problem so they guys were closed my ticket with just auto reply that they observed I have already a tickect with same problem that's why they are going to close this one without knowing that there is no one assisting me on this ticket. That's a thing which makes me frustrated please understand my problem...... My jobs in process with clients and I am really worried about it. Please help me... Thanks!  
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
58 of 1,070

Hi Aamir,

Your name change request has been approved. Please, refer to the message that was sent to you via the ticket for more information and further instructions. Also note that according to Upwork Policies users can only have one account and should provide trustful information about their name, skills, experience and location on their profile.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Upwork
aadil2810
59 of 1,070

Hello All

My account is suspended due to violation of odesk policy and I already commit that I will never use the same mistake again and Read all the new policies again. But Today when I withdrawing the money got notification Your Financial account is suspended. No Ticket No email, Even I don;t  Repeat the mistake. No Reply from Odesk Management Team Please let me know what is issue and Try to fix ASAP.

Thanks

c499b884
Jessica M Member Since: Jan 28, 2015
60 of 1,070

I got the same issue. Several gossips about these are out there. Don't know what's the problem with oDesk. My contractors are teasing me wh you asked for refunds? Even I didn't ask, oDesk says to contractors that we've refunded all of your money to your clients. 

It's completely unjustice. They must tell the proper reasons. Or, they should warn first, if contractor continues to repeat bad things after warnings, then they should suspend.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS