Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

jon_lerit
Jonathan L Member Since: Jan 28, 2015
61 of 1,070

oDesk,

It's been a week now since I started having this issue and still no resolution. Me and my client already sent proofs that we are two individuals with 2 separate accounts.

Because of this, me and my client are behind schedule and it affected our good working relationship. (not to mentioned that I cant withdraw my money)

The reason why I chose to work through oDesk is because its safe, transparent and its a good place to work for freelancers like me. But, there must be a more efficient way in solving issues like these. I really, really need your help. Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Sincerely,
Jon

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
62 of 1,070

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry about the delay. I have followed up about your situation with the Team and they are currenlty reviewing the information you have provided. They will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jon_lerit
63 of 1,070

Valeria,

Thanks much. Hopefully this expedites the process.

jon_lerit
64 of 1,070

Hi Valeria,

It's been 2 days since I voiced out my concern here in the forum boards and I havent got any response from the reviewing team. The issue remained unresolved for 10 days now. I've already sent all the info and documents that they are requiring and all their questions answered. 

They've said, "We will review your account for reinstatement, but require additional cooperation for us to successfully complete our review."  (the last email I recieved from them 5 days ago.)  and still no update up until now.

Again, all the documents that they required me to submit are already provided and all their questions answered. I mean, as customer supports, shouldn't they respond to queries in a timely manner? I hope this doesn't take months for it to get solved. Please shed some light on the matter. I appreciate all the help so far from you.

Sincerely,

Jon

P.S. 

I truly believe that the forum board won't be as flooded with these types of complaints if the customer support team who handles the tickets are responsive and engaging.

amitoj_odesk
Ace Contributor
Amy S Member Since: Feb 8, 2014
65 of 1,070

Don't know why but they are banging up random accounts with same reason. They blocked my account and the freelancer that I hired. And despite he and I provided our chat transcripts and all proofs.  Both of us have our IDs blocked. Guess what? It have been 5 days and they have not even responded to my ticket.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
66 of 1,070

I have a question. I ask this out of sincere curiosity, and not because I am criticizing Aadil... How does a person use autoclicker software by mistake?

Look at this rationally... This is a kind of software which most people have never even heard of, and which as far as I know has no purpose other than to deceive. Why would it even be on a person's computer?

I understand if a person is working an hourly contract and they make a (dumb) mistake like leaving the time tracker running on one computer while they use another computer on behalf of their client, and then they get accused of "using autoclicker software," or they are doing who knows what it is that causes oDesk to falsely accuse them of using autoclicker software, as various forum posters have complained about in the past... But what I have read in the past is contractors surprised by the accusation and saying the accusation is incorrect.

This poster indicates she WAS using autoclicker software, but was doing so "by mistake," and I am just wondering what does that even mean?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
67 of 1,070

So... yeah, purely out of curiosity I would love to hear Aadil's explanation, or hear from anybody with any theories about how a person "uses autoclicker software by mistake and admitted the mistake" (versus the more common and understandable situation: "falsely accused of using autoclicker software").

geniusdevill
Hassan E Member Since: Jan 25, 2015
68 of 1,070

Its been 10 days that my account is under review since i started a contract with a new client. oDesk is stating that my account is linked with client account and i have violated a policy. How its possible that my account could be linked with client's account with whom i have a contract on oDesk itself? Now from last 4 days, there is no reply from the Risk Department. They are just keep on dragging and dragging me with no reply and stating that we are doing a research. I am really worried at the moment that no one is able to answer me of my questions. If any help?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
69 of 1,070

Hi Hassan,

I understand your frustration. I have passed you concern along to the Team. Your issue is currently being investigated and you will be updated as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
amitoj_odesk
Ace Contributor
Amy S Member Since: Feb 8, 2014
70 of 1,070

Don't worry my friend, this is just a bug or an excuse to bang your account. Similarly, they twice froze my account for many days with same reason of my accoung being linked to that of my client.

Right now, it have been 5 days and they are not even responding to my messages. That's the level of support we get.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS