Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

l_travis
Community Leader
Lillian T Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
71 of 1,070

Hello! If you have any questions about why your account is suspended, check your support tickets in the Help Center.

From the right hand corner of your profile page —>click the question mark, then hit Help and Support. Here is the place you can view all of your open tickets, and check the progress of your tickets 

Untitled
aadil2810
Aadil S Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
72 of 1,070

HI 

My Issue first resolve and when I login to withdraw the funds again showing financial account suspend even no ticket from odesk management team and no dispute. I already apologies for my past mistake and commit will never repeat in future but why account suspended again no ticket and when I contact chat support they send me a new ticket with only heading suspension there is nothing description and all even the ticket was raised that time when I am chating still no response once team send a message we will restore your account why it shows again on my account. Help Me

Thanks

chamumay
Imee R Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
73 of 1,070

Hi This Is Imee I'm having problem with my account about Financial transactions  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. please help me to fixed this issue. Thank you 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
74 of 1,070

Hi Imee,

I have checked your issue and I see that you have already been informed about the reasons of your account suspension in the support ticket. Please, keep communicating through the ticket to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Upwork
4d0e45af
Meritorium G Member Since: Feb 4, 2015
75 of 1,070

My account got limited and haven't received notifications for this as well. What can i do to reactive my account. The money was taken from my bank accound and i the freelances not work any more and he doesnt take him money.

Please help. This is my first project and i dont know whats the problem, which rule i brake it

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
76 of 1,070

Hi Meritorium,

I am sorry to hear your account has been suspended. Rest assured that your concern has already been forwarded to the appropriate department. Please, communicate with them through the open ticket in order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
ayanmullick
Ayan M Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
77 of 1,070
After no response to 8 job applications, I suspected that there was something wrong. On creating a support request [#3771684] they said that the automated system identified some irregularities in my account and that I wasn't approved to work with oDesk clients. They refuse to specify the irregularities or provide further details. What should I do?
garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
78 of 1,070

Hi Ayan,

I see your ticket with our team is open. Our team will follow up with you directly.

ayanmullick
Ayan M Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
79 of 1,070

Not only do they not respond, here is what they are saying

"I regret to inform you that based on this review, your account will not be restored.

Please be advised that further appeals of this decision may not be responded to as our decision is final."

What did I do wrong ??!

david_gregory
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
80 of 1,070

This is absolutely terrible.

I'm not talking about the suspension since I have no idea why Ayan was suspended and maybe there was a good reason for it.

What is disgusting is suspending an account and then not telling the freelancer why. And then telling the freelancer not to bother even asking why.

oDesk makes too many mistakes for people to have to take things on trust. If you suspend someone--fine. But have the courtesy and decency to explain why that suspension took place.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS