🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial Transactions Limited
Page options
torikul404
Community Member

Financial Transactions Limited

I didn't get any solution from Account security team. I didn't do any claim against upwork TOS but why they hold my account I just can't understand. After doing really hard work we can achieve some money by which we can maintain our family but for unnecessary reason if you get these issue , how we can manage ourself?

If a client do any kind of mistake then why freelancer under his project will suffer after completing his project this is my first question?

2nd question , this is not a big issue I have shown all the details and screenshot and even wanted to give my login details but still didn't get any solution. why they are taking so much time?

Is there anything wrong with my account . its been about 6 days now , can anybody help me with the issue?

Thanks

Mahabub

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Mahabub,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your case and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members