cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited?

Charles Kerzey D Member Since: Jul 25, 2012
1 of 745
Hey guys my account is being investigated at the moment and I am curious what does Financial Transactions Limited? I already answered questions in my ticket and request support and I was wondering what that means. Thank you!
MD. MAMINUZZAMAN M Member Since: Jan 13, 2012
2 of 745

I do not understand what is problem. why my Financial Transactions Limited? how to solve its. answer please

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 745

Hi Md. Maminuzzaman,

Unfortunately, we are not able to share details about your account suspension here in the Community. I would recommend you communicate with Customer Support via the open ticket in order to get this issue resolved. Currently your ability to withdraw funds from your oDesk account may be limited.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Manamatha S Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
4 of 745

I am having the same problem. How can I solve this problem? 

Please help me.

Shahnaz B Member Since: Dec 11, 2014
5 of 745

hello

i have same problem like other's about (Financial transactions).. Can you please tell me when this problem are going to solve.

6 of 745

Hi Shahnaz,

I checked and I see that your request has already been forwarded to the Team that is handling your issue. They will update you as soon as they can.

Thank you very much for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tapish S Member Since: Oct 11, 2015
7 of 745

Hello, 

About past 6 months I am seeing this message "Financial transactions for Tapish Singh (5941625) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support"

I asked to customer services, they are so irresponisble and never gave me the exact details of the problem, I have been trying to withdrawl my funds and it doesn't work.

For the secuirity purpose I cahnged my email id, pass for many times but nothing works. I don't know how to resolve this.

I am thinking this upwork is trying to eat my money.

8 of 745

Hi Tapish,

Your account was suspended for security reasons and a notifications were sent to you through a ticket back in March with the steps that need to be taken in order to resolve the issue. Please, follow those steps and reply to the team.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Md Ratan M Member Since: Feb 16, 2016
9 of 745

From Few days My account has same problem. I cannot withdraw my fund. Me do something for me.

Fahim L Member Since: Jun 4, 2017
10 of 745

Hi, my account has been suspended but I don't know why. Please can you help me in solving ths problem.

Thanks, 

Fahim

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS