🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial Transactions has been limited
Page options
vartare
Community Member

Financial Transactions has been limited

Hi!,

A few days ago I had an issue with my PayPal Account, once I logged in Upwork I received a message saying that my financial transactions has been limited.

I assumed this was because of my PayPal situation, however I manage to solve the problems with PayPal, but the financial message still appears, and also, because of this, I'm unable to withdraw the money I currently have on Upwork.

It also said to check my email, but no mail have I received, lastly I click the link for customer support but no information regarding this issue seems to appear anywhere.

Is there any advice or solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can bring some light over here! 😃

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I've received the mail.

Thank you!

I've got the same message in my dashboard when I logged in but I didn't get any email either, what does this "Financial Transactions has been limited" really mean?

Thanks 🙂

Hi Rodrigo, 

It looks like there is an issue with your payment method - Paypal. Kindly check this with Paypal's Customer Support Team to resolve the issue with your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths