cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial account Suspended

Abid R Member Since: Mar 10, 2012
1 of 4
I am facing some serious problem. My financial account has been suspended. Reason odesk gives is that " account is on a temporary hold while we review a certain transaction on your client’s account" I had completed the work and delivered it to client. I asked odesk to resolve this issue asap so I could continue doing withdrawal of my payment. Odesk in reply said that they can only lift suspension if I refund full fee to the end client and End client can send me the payment once again after the issue is resolved. this was a large odesk project and refunding to client means I may not be able to get intouch with client again to ask him send payment after issue is resolved. I don't know how long it normally takes. Is there anyone who has experienced similar problem in past? If yes then how long it took you to get rid of this issue?
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
2 of 4
[quote=Abid Rehman]this was a large odesk project and refunding to client means I may not be able to get intouch with client again to ask him send payment after issue is resolved[/quote] Of course you can get in touch with him again. Just reply to one of the messages from him in your Messages tab.
Abid R Member Since: Mar 10, 2012
3 of 4
How long odesk normally takes to resolve this kind of issues where financial account is suspended due to verification of some transactions?
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
4 of 4
There is no 'normal' at oDesk.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS