cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial account name

Adam S Member Since: May 7, 2017
1 of 12

Under the Team Info area in settings, my Financial account Name is incorrect.

I'm concerned that this will effect my invoice.  But I can't change it.  How can I change this name ?

phil m Member Since: Dec 25, 2017
2 of 12

Im having the same problem. When I get sent payment received emails it says "payment of $**** was applied to global medics's financial account" which is my old company.

I have gone into my account and settings and changed my company details to my new company name which is all fine on my account, but the payment recieved emails still say my old company name and I have no idea how to change it.

I am worried this will cause problems when I submit these invoices for my business taxes as they will have the wrong company name attached. 

Please can someone help!! Thanks so much.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 12

Hi Phil, 

The team has updated your account accordingly. You should see your company name on your emails moving forward. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nikita Y Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
4 of 12

Hi Avery,

Same issues here after renaming my agency. Could you rename my Financial Account too? I'm afraid it may affect my work flow, finantial reports, etc.

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 12

Hi Nikita, 

I've asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Amanda P Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
6 of 12

I am in need of the same help.  This is something that only the upWork people can change?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 12

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nikki U Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
8 of 12

I'm having the same issue. Can one of team reach out to me too.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 12

Hi Nikki,

It looks like you already chatted with our customer support team regarding this concern. As confirmed on the chat all future invoices will reflect the new name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Imran Hossain H Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
10 of 12

Same issue.
I Just Added my Payment Method. i created all infromation correctly. but when i get Notification or mail about this payment Method added. it's shows "MD IMREN HOSSAIN HEMEL".

This is not "MD IMREN **Edited for Community Guidelines**. This is "MD IMRAN **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Why "IMREN" instead of "IMRAN"?

Please Check the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS