🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial account suspended
Page options
5742c71d
Community Member

Financial account suspended

My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay waiting for it.

be conscious and careful, Retired Team Member

none of the members reached out yet

My financial account has been suspended. I am in need of doing a few tasks and I am unable to do them. The contact support told me that one of their team members will contact me shortly but there is no response till now. How much time will it take to respond? Please help me with the problem it's really urgent.

Hi Eman,
Did you get it resolved? how long did it take to revert it back to the normal?

I can offer some general guidance to help you in this situation:

1. Patience is Key: While waiting for a response from Upwork's support team, it's essential to remain patient. Support teams often handle numerous inquiries, and response times can vary based on the volume of requests they receive.

2. Check Spam/Junk Folders: Sometimes, support emails might end up in your spam or junk folder. Make sure to check these folders regularly to ensure you don't miss any updates from Upwork.

3. Follow Up: If you haven't received a response within a reasonable time frame, consider following up with Upwork's support team again. You can send a polite follow-up message to inquire about the status of your account.

4. Utilize Upwork's Community Forum: In the meantime, you can seek advice from other freelancers on Upwork's community forum. They might have experienced similar situations and could offer guidance or insights.

5. Ensure Compliance: Review your account activities and ensure that you are in compliance with Upwork's policies and terms of service. This includes providing accurate information and verifying any necessary documents.

6. Provide Complete Information: When communicating with Upwork's support team, ensure that you provide all relevant details regarding your account suspension and the tasks you need to complete. The more information you provide, the better they can assist you.

Remember that account-related issues require direct communication with Upwork's support team. Please continue to reach out to their support and follow the guidelines they provide.

I hope your account issue gets resolved quickly so you can resume your tasks on Upwork. Best of luck!

Tural Babashov
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eman,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren’t able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having issues with Financial Account Suspension and I submitted tickets for 2 to 3 times and sent 4 to 5 emails again n again but no one solved the issue, It's been 5 OR 6 days and still its same. please assist urgently as I need to start my work accordingly.

Could you please help me ASAP?

Hi Elvira,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, can you please look into my account as well? Experiencing the same problem. It would mean a lot. Thanks

Hi Ayesha,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much, I have been very worried. Looking forward to hearing soon!

There is a green tab given on the right side of the web page (Get Support), you should contact there. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have the same issue, I wrote to support but have not received any response. Kindly help

Hi Lamwel,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I got y financial account suspended.cannont withdraw payments.

There was a problerm wih a client I worked withh that is solved.

now ???

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have been notified about the action taken on your financial account via a support ticket here. You can also view and respond to the ticket directly via your registered email address.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

1. Contact Upwork Support: The first and most important step is to reach out to Upwork's support team directly to inquire about the reason for the account suspension. You can submit a support ticket or contact them through the Help Center. Be sure to provide all relevant details about the issue, including the problem with the client and how it has been resolved.

2. Wait for a Response: After contacting Upwork support, be patient while they review your case and investigate the situation. Support teams handle numerous inquiries, so it may take some time to receive a response. Check your email inbox regularly, including spam and junk folders, for any updates from Upwork.

3. Ensure Compliance: While waiting for a response, review your account activities to ensure that you are in compliance with Upwork's policies and terms of service. Verify that all your information, including payment details, is accurate and up to date.

4. Seek Community Advice: While waiting for a response from Upwork support, consider seeking advice from other freelancers on Upwork's community forum. They may have encountered similar situations and could provide helpful insights or guidance.

5. Communicate Professionally: When communicating with Upwork support, maintain a professional and respectful tone. Clearly explain your situation and provide any necessary documentation to support your case.

6. Stay Positive: I understand that this situation is urgent, but try to remain positive and hopeful for a resolution. Upwork support will work to assist you in resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Tural Babashov

Please I also have similar issue.

"Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.""

Hi Adebayo,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello please I have a similar issue..

Payment was scheduled for today. I haven't received payment. The app says financial account suspended please contact customer support.

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and all limitations on your account are now removed. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
54fb001d
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

thanks a lot

Tural Babashov

How do I get paid. My finnacial account suspended

Hi Muhammad,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

🙏

Tural Babashov

Im having the same issue and i can not acess to the support website

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Goran. 

I seem to have the same problem with my Upwork account. My financial account has been suspended. Can you help me appeal this suspension? 

Hi Hanna,

I have escalated your concern to the team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team on this page once ready.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same problem here. I understand that there's an issue with Paypal which was the original payment method used in my account. So I added a new credit card and deleted the Paypal but nothing happen. I also opened the ticket for support -  no response yet. Please help solving this issue as soon as possible. It's very urgent.

Screenshot 2022-12-18 220559.png

Hi Wikawee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
wikawee
Community Member

Hi Nikola, The issue is solved. Thank you!

interesting

Tural Babashov

How do I raise a ticket as my financial account has been suspended and I need help to recover it?

Hi Tania,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
g_shamila10
Community Member

Hi,
I have the same problem and after logging in to the account I get the message 'Financial transactions have been limited please check your email for additional information or contact customer support' and when I click the withdraw button it says that my financial account has been suspended. Please reach out to me via a ticket it's really urgent.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members