🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial account suspension
Page options
lokeshpuligundla
Community Member

Financial account suspension

I keep getting the message that my financial account has been suspended and I need to update the payment methods. I did update the payment methods, still it shows the same message. 

Any suggestions what to do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lokesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lokesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also have such an issue. There is a link to contact customer support but I really don't get any help.

Hi Treza,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue. My upwork account is active and the client was able to send money. But when clicking "Get Paid" it says my account is suspended. This is my first time to use upwork to get paid. 

Please refer to the error I received:

Financial transactions for Ignacio San Diego (1235490) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. 

I have contacted customer support, no one has gotten in touch via email. I'd like to withdraw my funds as soon as possible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths