🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transaction limited
Page options
ademolapro
Community Member

Financial transaction limited

I received a message that my there is a temporary hold on my withdrawal but I can still work with other client. I was also checking through my earnings, but I saw pending on the particular client that was referenced in the message upwork sent to me **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Check the attached for the screenshot.
I have responded to all questions asked and no response from Upwork.
Why was there pending on my earnings, and why was my withdrawal ability on hold?
Kindly respond help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How long will it take. All queries and request have been sent(Screenshot). My account has not been restored. All I get is "we are rounding up the review soon" I am depressed

Hi Hannah,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths